LuxBloom Events’ floral design services are led by a mother-daughter team, Lucy and May. May is the head floral designer who has almost three decades of experience as a professional florist. The mother-daughter team brings together modern, trendy designs coupled with traditional techniques. LuxBloom also has a team to deliver, assemble, and set-up for all event sizes.
LuxBloom Events’ offers full service floral design services that are customized to each individual, couple, group, business, or event. We work closely with our clients to come up with cost-effective designs that will blow your guests away. We can provide you with a complete quote for designing, assembling, and delivering any size arrangements for weddings, corporate events, birthdays, or any special events. Pricing varies depending on flower selections, size, quantity, and season.
Year-Round Flowers: baby’s breath, calla lily, carnation, hydrangea, mum, orchid, rose, and a variety of greens
Seasonal Flowers: anemone, dahlia, dusty miller, hellebore, peonies, ranunculus
- Wedding package begins at $500
- Full wedding floral service begins at $2000
- All other event floral service begins at $500
- Bulk flower orders begin at $500
Planning your event flowers
LuxBloom Events is not like your average florist shop. We offer personalized services, where we discuss and plan with you, giving you several opportunities to express your ideas while providing you with options based on your requirements. Please see our consultation process below and contact us if you have any questions.
- Contact Us: Contact us by email (email@example.com) or by completing our online inquiry form and letting us know what your requirements are. You will be sent a quick questionnaire to complete.
- Initial Quote: We will send you a preliminary quote based on your responses.
- Let’s Have Coffee: If you would like to discuss your event in more detail, we will meet for an 1 hour consultation, where we will go over your event in detail.
- Preliminary Invoice & Deposit: Based on our consultation, we will provide you with a final invoice and contract. A deposit will be required to reserve your function date.
- Let’s Collaborate: We will continue to work together on various options for your event. Additions and substitutions can be made to your order at this time.
- Final Details Meeting & Final Payment (3-4 weeks before your event): We will meet one last time before your event to review your order and go over your final numbers and details. Final payment will be due at this time.